Monday, August 31, 2009

Problem sorted with sizing

Well I am still playing and finding new things, I have finally found a size that does not cut off half of the background that I create.

Not even sure if anyone has used them but a little bit on every side would not be shown.

I finally played with things tonight and think I have found the right size to fit in.
When I get more time one day I will go through each background I have made and correct it... but time...

Oh well, at least I know for next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it helps keep bloggers blogging :)